Returning for its second year, the exclusive Blues on Broadbeach membership, Twelve Bar Society, is back!
Twelve Bar Society brings together avid blues music lovers from far and wide, with exclusive members only inclusions that will take your Blues on Broadbeach experience to new heights.
Delivered across all four days of the festival held on the Gold Coast, the exclusive members offerings include:
- A VIP bar with up-close main stage viewing garden in Kurrawa Park
- A members only ‘Secret Show’ on Thursday 18th May
- Saturday Masterclass – Regarded as one of the greatest acoustic guitarists of all time, Australian guitar virtuoso Tommy Emmanuel chats and plays in this exclusive session.
- Sunday Masterclass – Memphis blues and soul legend, singer/songwriter Don Bryant and his friends talk about the importance of Memphis – the home of blues, soul & rock ‘n’ roll, and the importance of its music today.
- Limited-edition merchandise and goodie bag
- A certified membership pass to enjoy all Twelve Bar Society events and locations
- 15% discount on all Blues on Broadbeach merchandise
Whether you’re a first-time attendee or a returning Blues on Broadbeach fan, Twelve Bar Society is the perfect occasion to take a deep dive into the world of blues music. Join with your mates or meet some new ones who share your love for blues!
Plus, with the first lineup already announced, the countdown is officially on until 18-21 May 2023. Available for purchase now on Oztix, 2023 memberships are on sale for $149 plus booking fee (total $154.80).
With only a limited number of memberships each year, don’t miss your chance to join!